Maccabit East (completion of highway link)
Client: Israel Roads Company Ltd. as contractor for Hasharon Diggers Ltd.
The goal of the project was to turn the segment of Route 471 from the Gat Rimon Interchange to the Sha’ariya Interchange into an urban highway.
The project involved:
1. The Zerubavel Bridge (Gat Rimon), 63 m long and 32 m wide.
2. Sha’ariya Bridge with three exits, total length of 96 m and width of 61 m.
3. Kish Bridge – pedestrian overpass.
4. Acoustic walls.
5. Retaining walls.
6. Drainage ditches.
7. Signage supports.
8. Compliance with Jewish ritual law.
9. Load bearing walls.Date of execution: August 2010-May 2013